My happy is slowly shaping itself into a little human. Holy hat, I’m pregnant! Three months gone and it still feels really awkward to say, type or think those words. I’m pregnant. o.O
It’s not been hard keeping it from the greater population of NC for two and a half months. And my unemployed life has not been nearly as boring as James and I have let on since I’ve had baby stuff to do and think about. I have three whopping registries that are nearly complete (all we have to do is find out if it’s a boy or a girl)! I painted the baby’s room sometime in July, or maybe August! And we already have names picked out!
October 8 is the day we’ll find out if we’re having Julian Leif or Anouk Danger. Until such time, it is our BVD – Baby Van Dyke!
A picture at 13 weeks for your viewing pleasure!
Here’s our 8 week ultrasound where the doc felt compelled to label that thing as “BABY!” because I’m pretty certain someone would have mistaken it for a lima bean with itty bitty limbs.

3 comments:
:-) We can't wait to meet you BVD.
Congrats!!! You are so prepared! When is your due date?
Yay! Can't wait to meet Little Bean! =)
Post a Comment